We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour of island

Kettering, UK
reviews: 11
Tour of island

How much would taxi driver charge for a tour of the island. Say 4 hours. We are coming in for the day fromKingstown.

Bequia
reviews: 64
1. Re: Tour of island

Probably EC$100 to EC$150, depending. This is not the busiest time for the drivers, and they may be willing to give you a better price.

Bequia
2. Re: Tour of island

The Bequia Tourism Association will be able to answer you. Please send them an email bequiatourism@vincysurf.com.

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: Tour of island

Most of the drivers charge US$25 per hour. 4 hours is a good tour. I recommend Curtis with Challenger Taxi. We had him take us this year. We've been going to Bequia for 10 years and had not done the tour since our first year. It was a great afternoon. Curtis is fountain of knowledge on the history of the island.

St Maxime
reviews: 19
4. Re: Tour of island

Yes indeed - go with Challenger Taxi - the bright yellow ones.

Bequia
reviews: 64
5. Re: Tour of island

I agree: Curtis and Sandra Olivierre are the ones to go to.

Connecticut
6. Re: Tour of island

Curtis and Sandra - hands down,

Innisfil, Ontario...
7. Re: Tour of island

I've been using Gideon for over 10 years now and he has never disappointed me yet. In my opinion the most reliable taxi and tour guy on the island and always fair pricing.

richmond va.
reviews: 76
8. Re: Tour of island

I also agree with Gideon, although I think most of the taxi drivers in Bequia are excellent. The level of service is almost always very good. Good luck and enjoy.

UK
9. Re: Tour of island

I agree. Everyone has their favourite but if you are coming over for the day, don't get hung up about finding one particular driver - you'll get a good tour from any of them I'm sure.

10. Re: Tour of island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bequia