We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

other airlines than liat

Which St. Vincent hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, FL
reviews: 9
other airlines than liat

Hello,

planning our trip from tampa to st vincent and then over to Bequia. Does anyone know if there is other airlines than Liat that fly to St. Vincent from:

1. San Juan - SJU

2. Trinidad - POS

3. Grenada -GND

Thank you.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 6
1. Re: other airlines than liat

It appears not if you Google E.T. Joshua (SVD) airport

St Vincent
reviews: 23
2. Re: other airlines than liat

The only airline that flies directly between the cities you mention is indeed LIAT.

From Tampa, you might want to consider routing via Barbados BGI (direct daily flights from Miami) and could then connect directly to Bequia with SVG Air - http://www.svgair.com

Tampa, FL
3. Re: other airlines than liat

yes that is an option also. The flight from miami arrives in BGI at 2:30 and the flight that leaves to Bequia is at 2:30 on SVG air, so would require a night stay in Barbardos, but so do all the other routes require an overnight stay before heading to bequia. Do you know if the Barbados rates on the SVG air website are in Barbados $s or US dollars? i would call but it is too late. I seem to remember that they give their rates for whatever country they are describing. thank you

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 6
4. Re: other airlines than liat

The later SVG flight is usually ~ 4:30 pm from Barbados to Bequia. No overnight required.

Tampa, FL
5. Re: other airlines than liat

oh yeah your are right, those military times confuse me. That would be good. Does anyone know if the fares on the SVG air website are in US or Barbados $s. svgair.com/bequia_schedules_and_fares.html thanks.

Grapevine, Texas
reviews: 3
6. Re: other airlines than liat

I clicked on the link in your message and,at the top of the page in red, it says "All Prices are in US Dollars and subject to change." So I guess they're in US dollars.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
reviews: 2
7. Re: other airlines than liat

And web site prices and the booked prices may be different. Always better to just call in this case.

Tampa, FL
8. Re: other airlines than liat

oh gosh it is funny how we miss things right in front of our face. . . . I did call them the base prices are still accurate but the fuel charge one way they told me is $40 not $30

9. Re: other airlines than liat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about St. Vincent