We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best overnight hotel to stay before heading to Bequai

Which St. Vincent hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ECflannelly
reviews: 4
Best overnight hotel to stay before heading to Bequai

We will get in the airport at 9:00 PM, and need a place to rest our heads before heading to Bequai in the morning. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Kamloops, Canada
reviews: 7
1. Re: Best overnight hotel to stay before heading to Bequai

Well, we stayed at the Barefoot Suites in late March and April this year. They are located about 10 minutes from the airport and have a lovely restaurant attached called Driftwood. You will probably arrive too late to get dinner, but the breakfast is wonderful. The rooms are funky and most certainly adequate and clean - super comfy beds!. Our first room(room 4) was right above the reception area and was a little noisy in the early morning as the staff was arriving. There is free Wifi, a beautiful balcony view, bottled water and hot water that you turn on at the light switch - just make sure the red light is on! I don't think you can beat this place!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
reviews: 2
2. Re: Best overnight hotel to stay before heading to Bequai

Closest to the ferry is the Cobblestone.

Also like the Beachcomber for ambience.

If the goal is a quick move to Bequia think Cobblestone. If you want a slow morning, as befits day one of a vacation than Beachcomber or one of the other more resort like locations.

Edited: 11:23 pm, April 29, 2013
Braunton, United...
reviews: 7
3. Re: Best overnight hotel to stay before heading to Bequai

The Bridge hotel is approximately a 10 mins ride from the airport ($25) in to Kingstown and the ferry dock is within walking distance. I normally use is when I travel to Bequia.

Bequia
reviews: 10
4. Re: Best overnight hotel to stay before heading to Bequai

We like to stay at Mariners. The attached French Veranda Restaurant has great food. You can usually get a late dinner and early breakfast. Very relaxing place after a long flight.

JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 30
5. Re: Best overnight hotel to stay before heading to Bequai

I agree with dhwhopper on this one. If arriving in late afternoon I choose Beachcomber. That late I would go with the Cobblestone close to the ferry dock. Getting up in the am you have a chance to go to the outdoor market on St Vincent, maybe grab breakfast and walk the few blocks or grab a taxi to the ferry. Good info on websites for all properties suggested here.

6. Re: Best overnight hotel to stay before heading to Bequai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about St. Vincent