We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buccament Bay Excursions

Which St. Vincent hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southwest
reviews: 11
Buccament Bay Excursions

Has anyone recently been to Buccament Bay on St Vincent? Can you tell me roughly the cost of the excursions? Thanks

Toronto, Ontario
reviews: 4
1. Re: Buccament Bay Excursions

Seriously?!!?? You're worried about the price of excursions when the company is going bankrupt?!?!

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
reviews: 4
2. Re: Buccament Bay Excursions

Ha, so true Bear in TO. To the original poster, I would make sure the resort will even be open when you are planning to visit. And if you can still cancel, do it.

Southwest
3. Re: Buccament Bay Excursions

Sorry I don't know anything about the company going bankrupt?!! I just want to enjoy my holiday....

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
reviews: 2
4. Re: Buccament Bay Excursions

Buccament Bay has applied for administration. This is the process of going bankrupt. I have no idea how or even if the resort would stay open during this time.

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 5
5. Re: Buccament Bay Excursions

It is not Buccament Bay that has applied to go into administration it is the sales side of Harlequin based in London that as. I would have thought your holiday would be fine.

Orange Beach
reviews: 10
6. Re: Buccament Bay Excursions

To answer your question, the trips vary in cost greatly depending on the trip. Most trips were in the $100 per person category but some were higher like the Tobago Cays trip. The main thing you need to keep in mind is that the trip will be cancelled if the 8-10 person minimum is not met. There are however other companies that will take you on a private excursion if this occurs. We took a private trip to the Falls and Bequia when the minimum was not met. I can send you contact information in a message if you are interested.

Southwest
7. Re: Buccament Bay Excursions

Thank you interested82 for clarifying that.

Southwest
8. Re: Buccament Bay Excursions

Thank you for answering my question, please could you send me the information regarding private charters.

Orange Beach
reviews: 10
9. Re: Buccament Bay Excursions

Sure! I will send you a message

Somerset U.K.
reviews: 70
10. Re: Buccament Bay Excursions

Hi

We were there in February, here is some info on excursions:

Monday: Cruise to Bequia & Mustique USD112

Tuesday: Sunset cruise: Complimentary

Wednesday: Cruise to Wallilabou (Pirates of the Caribbean) & Dark view falls: USD 90

Thursday: cruise to Bequia: USD 80

Land tour any day Windward side to Black tunnel & Owia USA 80

Enjoy!

Get answers to your questions about St. Vincent