We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour plan

University of...
tour plan

Hi St. Vincents'

I am Genita from CA. Planning for a week long trip to the Caribbean islands... Would be interseted if some one could help me with some great tips on best destinations.. Looking forward for your tips and thanks in advance...

Genita

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 32
1. Re: tour plan

one week is not enough time to really see or experience the Caribbean. My suggestion is to have a look around it some of the countries websites and othe information and then decide where you want to spend your time. Island hopping is really not the best way to go, as you will spend most of your time in one airport rather than on a nice beach somewhere.

I would recommend Barbados and Bequia as good places to see. St. Lucia and Grenada as well.

good luck

San Diego...
reviews: 2
2. Re: tour plan

Originaly I planned to visit St. Lucia, but was unable to make this travel. My next option will be St. Vincent and the Grenadines.I also plan one week, but it is diffuclt to choose place wher to stay and best time for travel. I will be thankful for any informaiton or advices.

University of...
3. Re: tour plan

Sunniebgi, Thanks for your information. I have the plan of St.Lucia and Greneda in my itenary. Heard that there are good sporting activities going on.

Heard of whale watching and sport fishing also.. Any idea?

University of...
4. Re: tour plan

Hello!

I guess my messages are not being considered... Anyways, I got some good tips on Sport fishing activities there. Could anyone lemme know more on this.

I would love to go for it and also WHALE watching. That could be a nice adventure in the sea out there.

Genita

Poughkeepsie, New...
reviews: 22
5. Re: tour plan

If you are interested in the Caribbean, many islands and the water you should definately check out Tradewinds Cruise Club. you'll spend a glorious week aboard a catamaran with a max of 10 people.... We fished, swam, snorkeled, scuba'd, dove, sailed, explored... and in general had a fantastic time. If it's not an option this year you may want to check them out in Bequia if you go there to visit.