We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vista del Mar?

Which Nevis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
massachusetts
reviews: 7
Vista del Mar?

We're considering either Vista del Mar or Sel de la Terre for our vacation in April. Vista is quite a bit more reasonable in price, but we haven't been able to find any reviews. I know BillFromBoston (hey! I grew up outside of Boston and now live in western Mass) has stayed there, and would love some detailed information about the house. Nevis1.com has some photos, but they make the villa look a little gloomy and dated............

Thanks so much for any input and advice.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
reviews: 5
1. Re: Vista del Mar?

The reason the photos of Vista del Mar look "gloomy and dated" is because it's an older villa. That's also why it is lower priced.

In comparison Sel de la Terre is much newer - thus more expensive.

massachusetts
reviews: 7
2. Re: Vista del Mar?

Actually, I got the owner to send some other photos, and the villa looks much more appealing in them. Still my husband and I have some deciding to do. We're also thinking about Vervain Mill, but since the pool is a bit removed from the main house, and is all in the sun we are concerned about privacy and shade. Any input on those two villas, or Morning Glory or Sea Gallery, would be very welcome.

3. Re: Vista del Mar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:32 am, January 04, 2013