We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Touring Private Gardens in Nevis?

Which Nevis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durham, Pennsylvania
reviews: 11
Touring Private Gardens in Nevis?

My husband and I will be spending a week in Nevis starting January 22. We are staying at Montpelier Plantation. I am wondering if there is a garden club or anyone who would have information on meeting other gardeners to visit? Jerry, my husband is a horticulturist and very passionate about what he does. He has appeared on The Martha Stewart Show twice and published his first book last year. We visited Nevis approximately ten years ago and enjoyed the botanical gardens very much. Any contact information would be greatly appreciated, we are very excited to have the opportunity to return to this gem of an island. Thank you and have a great day!

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
reviews: 6
1. Re: Touring Private Gardens in Nevis?

The Nevis Historical & Conservation Society sponsors a House & Garden Tour every year but it's usually at the end of March. Not sure when it will be in 2011.

Try contacting them:

Phone - 869-469-5786

email - cynthiahughes@hotmail.com

2. Re: Touring Private Gardens in Nevis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 06, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Nevis