We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba Diving and Restaurants

Baton Rouge
reviews: 1
Scuba Diving and Restaurants

I am going to St. Kitts in 2 weeks. Please give me a recommendation for good restaurants and good Dive Shops. Thanks for all your help.

st. kitts
reviews: 2
1. Re: Scuba Diving and Restaurants

Depending on what you like and what hotel you are staying at, most of them have good-to-excellent restaurants on site. Popular offsite restaurants include: Ottleys Plantation (lunch or dinner), Rawlins Plantation for lunch buffet; In Frigate Bay- Marshall's (dinner), PJ's Oasis Sports Bar, Bobsey's, Island Spice; In town- Bambu's, Fisherman's Wharf, Stonewalls. As far as diving, try Kenneth's or Pro Divers. You can get their info when you check in to your hotel.

Basseterre, St...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Scuba Diving and Restaurants

You must visit Sprat Net while you're in St. Kitts and Turtle Beach Bar & Grill.

Have a great time!

Basseterre, St...
3. Re: Scuba Diving and Restaurants

Kenneth's Dive Centre's web site is www.kennethsdivecentre.com

Basseterre, St...
4. Re: Scuba Diving and Restaurants

Should be www.kennethsdivecenter.com

American spelling NOT Canadian! :)

Indianapolis...
reviews: 65
5. Re: Scuba Diving and Restaurants

bogiesguy here are my must go restaurants in St. Kitts.

Marshalls - easily the best meal I had on St. Kitts - here is their website; you will see people there in shorts, etc but I would probably recommend long pants and a collared shirt; food is amazing and the service is even better

http://www.marshalls-stkitts.com/

Sprat Net - very casual seafood restaurant (you eat at picnic tables, etc) but the food, especially the lobster is great

Fisherman's Wharf also has good seafood

6. Re: Scuba Diving and Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:44 pm, May 04, 2005
Baton Rouge
reviews: 1
7. Re: Scuba Diving and Restaurants

Thanks much everyone. Please keep them coming.

North Tonawanda, NY
8. Re: Scuba Diving and Restaurants

Is Marshalls within walking distance of the Marriott?

st. kitts
reviews: 2
9. Re: Scuba Diving and Restaurants

depends on if you like to walk! i wouldn't recommend it at night since the roads are narrow, there are no street lights and people drive like maniacs down the road between marriott and where marshall's is. i would say it's about 1/2 mile walk from marriott to the 2nd roundabout- then you have to walk up a steep hill to the Horizons condominiums where Marshall's is situated.

Austin, Texas
10. Re: Scuba Diving and Restaurants

Dolce Cabana on Frigate bay is a great place. A quick ride from the Marriott.

Get answers to your questions about St. Kitts