We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daytrip from CB to LC

North Wales
Daytrip from CB to LC

We're considering doing a day-trip to LC in July as we are staying on CB for 7 nights. We figure the easiest option would be to get a plane early in the morning then get the last flight home. I just wondered if it's possible to turn up at the airport on the day and get a flight or are they usually fully booked? We don't want to commit yet as we may find enough to do on CB, it's just an option if we run out of things to do.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
reviews: 16
1. Re: Daytrip from CB to LC

I would recommend you book the flights in advance to be sure there will be space for you. The Sister Islands flights are used by vacationers and locals alike.

New York
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
reviews: 42
2. Re: Daytrip from CB to LC

You can go on the Cayman Airways website to check the flights and availability.

chicago suburbs
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
reviews: 16
3. Re: Daytrip from CB to LC

those are very small planes, so I wouldn't just show up and expect to get on it...you could get lucky, but if you really want to go I would plan a little ahead

North Wales
4. Re: Daytrip from CB to LC

Ok thanks, I think we will pick a day and book it in advance then.

5. Re: Daytrip from CB to LC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 18, 2014