We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day sailing charters

Mechanicsburg...
reviews: 1
Day sailing charters

Coming to Brac this July with group of 12, teens to adults. Really want to arrange for at least one day-long charter to sail around the island, maybe to smaller out-islands. Anyone with information? Ideas?

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 69
1. Re: Day sailing charters

Kathy,

Here is an earlier thread on the topic. Hope it helps answer your question.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147370-i2049-k595…

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 32
2. Re: Day sailing charters

Check out these guys:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147366-d4…

They're a new outfit that operate from the Barcadere in Grand Cayman, I've gone with them a couple of times and love them! They are always open to suggestions and will give you a competitive quote.

Capn Karl is a really experienced sailor and a perfect Gentleman. I can't recommend these guys enough

3. Re: Day sailing charters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cayman Brac