We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foot protection for snorkeling in Cayman Brac

Stillwater...
reviews: 1
Foot protection for snorkeling in Cayman Brac

Greetings! We’re headed to the Brac soon and will be staying for two weeks. We have read that for snorkeling from the shore, it is really important to have good foot protection. I bought a pair of Aqua Lung Low Tide Socks w/ grip, which fit nicely into my fins. But, they are only 3 mm. I’m not sure I trust the advice of a MinneSNOWta scuba shop. Will this be protection enough – especially against sea urchins, if necessary? I have yet to find anything small enough for our 8-year-old. Ideas? Many thanks!

Tennessee
reviews: 21
1. Re: Foot protection for snorkeling in Cayman Brac

You could get a pair of boots and wear cold water fins.

2. Re: Foot protection for snorkeling in Cayman Brac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 02, 2014