We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayman Brac North or South side?

Illinois
reviews: 1
Cayman Brac North or South side?

Traveling to Cayman Brac first time in March 2012 and deciding between two vacation rentals. One is on the North side and the other on the South side. Anyone know the "preferred" area? I'm sure it's beautiful either side, but wanted to hear from anyone that has been there.

We don't dive, but love the water and will do snorkeling.

Thanks.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
reviews: 16
11. Re: Cayman Brac North or South side?

Sorry, Monica. TA is not a site where you can advertise or promote your property.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
reviews: 16
12. Re: Cayman Brac North or South side?

Ditto to Sara S.

Kansas
reviews: 34
13. Re: Cayman Brac North or South side?

Yep. So, wondering how onthegoillinois' trip went and where they decided to stay?

Edited: 7:06 pm, April 26, 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
14. Re: Cayman Brac North or South side?

ok. I understand. sorry. but honestly it is true. I will respect this medium and attempt to retract the comment.

15. Re: Cayman Brac North or South side?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 28, 2014