We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hours Villa Cayman Brac

Saint Paul...
reviews: 1
Happy Hours Villa Cayman Brac

Has anyone stayed at the Villa Happy Hours? We are looking for a private villa with a pool.

Texas
1. Re: Happy Hours Villa Cayman Brac

We are currently staying at Happy Hours. Have you been to The Brac before?

CHICAGO AREA
reviews: 2
2. Re: Happy Hours Villa Cayman Brac

Howdy TexasOceanlover...we have booked our first trip to the Brac for this coming Feb. Are you having a good time?

Texas
3. Re: Happy Hours Villa Cayman Brac

We had a great time. We were here once before a year before the last big hurricane. Not much to do at night,but if you're looking just to relax this is the place. Our home was nice and had a pool. We had to go to the other side of the island to snorkel,but that takes 15 minutes and is worth the calmer waters. Don't go to Billy's store the cashiers can't convert to US$ and they charged us too much twice. Gas was $5.85 a gallon,but with the island being so small we used very little gas. Where are you staying?

Saint Paul...
4. Re: Happy Hours Villa Cayman Brac

We are staying at the Happy Hours Villa in March. This will be our first time on any of the Caymans. We had hoped to snorkel from the beach at the Happy Hours but that sounds questionable. What snorkel places did you like? Whom did you rent a car from? Night life isn't important to us, just the pool, snorkeling, reading, and relaxing! Thanks for the info.

ontario
5. Re: Happy Hours Villa Cayman Brac

My husband and I will be coming to Cayman Brac in January....we have booked the Featherstone cottage. Can anyone tell me if the snorkeling is good right off that beach? What about grocery shopping?

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
6. Re: Happy Hours Villa Cayman Brac

Here is a review of the Featherstone Cottage:

"My husband and I rented the cottage for 7 nights. The property was lovely and we really enjoyed hanging out in our own private hammocks! The snorkeling in front of the property was incredible- we saw thousands of tropical fish, barracuda and we even saw a sting ray! "

Fort Worth
7. Re: Happy Hours Villa Cayman Brac

Hi, how did your trip go? We are looking at staying at Featherstone for 2 weeks in July and wondered how your experience was. Thanks, Sherinda

Cayman Islands
8. Re: Happy Hours Villa Cayman Brac

You will enjoy Featherstone. It is on the north side of the island.

9. Re: Happy Hours Villa Cayman Brac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, March 28, 2013