We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brac Reef Resort

Fort Worth, Texas
reviews: 81
Brac Reef Resort

We are going to Brac Reef in 2 weeks. Do we need to bring our own beach towels? Thanks!

Miami Florida
reviews: 13
11. Re: Brac Reef Resort

Hi All,

I answer the 866 843 2722 # for Brac Caribbean and Carib Sands on the Brac. My family and friends are the primary people running the resort and if I have a question I do not know the answer to I will call them and get the right info and get back to guest.

I know that Brac Reef has a similar system and should be able to give you the correct answer on any question.

If they don't have towels come on down and we will lend you some but sure they can help you.

Enjoy your time on the Brac.

Reggie

12. Re: Brac Reef Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 09, 2009