We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental for next week

Which Seven Mile Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, TX
reviews: 19
car rental for next week

We will be in a condo at 7MB from Fri to Fri of the coming week. We were recommended Economy car rental to rent a car for part of our stay. I don't see anything out here on the forum about Economy. Does anyone have comments about Economy? We are looking for a company that will deliver the car to us or is in walking distance of Sunset Cove. Thanks!

PS: Thanks to all who have helped me plan this trip. You guys are great :)

Mount Tabor, New...
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
reviews: 18
1. Re: car rental for next week

When Sixt ran out of cars, they arranged for our rental through Economy. We had no complaints, but do know if they deliver cars to your lodging.

New York
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
reviews: 41
2. Re: car rental for next week

If they don't, I think Andy's has a location across the street. I think they are all pretty much about the same. They change over their fleets from time to time but not as often as you find here in the States .. . . it would costs too much to be shipping the cars off the island all the time!

New Hope...
reviews: 23
3. Re: car rental for next week

Andy's will also pick you up at your condo and bring you their location.

Fall River, Canada
reviews: 3
4. Re: car rental for next week

Yes, as Retrip indicated, Andy's is across the street from Sunset Cove. We have been using them for 22 years and have had great service from them. Looking forward to picking up our car on July 6th! Have fun!

Carolina
reviews: 10
5. Re: car rental for next week

We rented from Hertz right from the airport. No problems at all.

NC
reviews: 24
6. Re: car rental for next week

i was thinking about going with Economy or Andy's this trip but due to my works discount I stayed with Hertz. I had only thought about switching due to the poor car selection they had when we were last here in 2011. I must say I'm glad I chose Hertz because it was easy, and they've had a huge makeover since 2011. Mainly all newer cars, so we are very happy with them this time.

Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 31
7. Re: car rental for next week

Andys. Easy pick up and drop off at your condo.

Houston, TX
reviews: 19
8. Re: car rental for next week

As a follow up....we did rent from Andy's which was right across the street from our condo. Very easy. We only used the car for one day to drive around the island stopping at neat places along the way and ending in the late afternoon at Rum Point. We had been to Kaibo by boat already. Great day and Andy's was so easy to work with.

9. Re: car rental for next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach