We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Cayman vs Aruba

Which Seven Mile Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grand Cayman vs Aruba

Just returned from Aruba in Nov. & planning our next trip. The description of Grand Cayman along SMB seems similar to Palm Beach in Aruba. How are the 2 similar/different?

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 106
1. Re: Grand Cayman vs Aruba

I've been to both. Just returned from Grand Cayman on Thursday and was at Palm Beach for Christmas. Longer beach at SMB than Palm bit both beautiful. Palm beach is more crowded. More nightlife on Palm Beach as it is a closer / smaller venue but still things to do on West Bay Rd. I love both vacation spots.

2. Re: Grand Cayman vs Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, January 30, 2012
3. Re: Grand Cayman vs Aruba

Thanks SueWnow- how would you compare the restaurant choices? What is there to do at night in Grand Cayman- live entertainment? sports bars? jazz? other music? Is there a connecting sidewalk along West Bay rd. for evening strolls/entertainment like Aruba?

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 106
4. Re: Grand Cayman vs Aruba

Lots of restaurants but as I said - everything is spread out on SMB as opposed to Palm Beach in Aruba. SMB has it all, just not right beside each other. It is a great place to go. I love both beaches and they both offer different things. Try SMB - you'll like it.

5. Re: Grand Cayman vs Aruba

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, September 24, 2012
6. Re: Grand Cayman vs Aruba

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 28, 2013