We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

resort/condo with our college-age kids

Which Seven Mile Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
resort/condo with our college-age kids

We're looking for a great place to stay in March with our three kids(20,18,13) which has a beautiful beach, beach volleyball and kids their ages. Also, it would be nice to be within walking distance of some nightlife, or restaurants. Does such a place exist? Oh, golf would be great too!

Thanks for your help.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
reviews: 10
1. Re: resort/condo with our college-age kids

look into caymanvations.com website. having been there "done that" think Lacovia, Casa Caribe, Colonial Club might be good choices for you, but there are other places that also would work well if still available. March is prime time and we book a condo on SMB a year in advance. Central SMB is the most costly as that is the best area for great beach and convenience to a variety of restaurants...well worth it for us and our family since the mid 1990's but you need to decide for yourself depending on your needs and wants:)

New York
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
reviews: 41
2. Re: resort/condo with our college-age kids

I second lovecayman's advice. My kids are 18 and 21 now. We have been going down a couple of times a year for a few years. They always bought friends and condos were the way to go. Totally go with the previous listing!!!! Volleyball may not be immediate, but there are so many great water activities, that I am sure they will stay busy! Have fun.

3. Re: resort/condo with our college-age kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, September 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach