We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Bedroom Condo/House on 7 Mile Beach

Which Seven Mile Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mobile, Alabama
3 Bedroom Condo/House on 7 Mile Beach

Last year, my wife and I stayed at the Westin. We are looking at bringing our family back this summer. Does anyone have recommendations on accomodations? I do not want to stay in a hotel and would prefer something near the Westin or further up. I don't need to be in the middle of the action! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

NJ
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach
reviews: 10
1. Re: 3 Bedroom Condo/House on 7 Mile Beach

Hi. I'm not positive on who has units available for your trip but check out www.caymanvacations.com for at the very least a synopsis of who's open or when they hope to be. You don't have to book through them or sign up. Plus you can also view some photos from Feb of each place(check out hurricane update then go to photos). The person that took the pictures said he'd be updating soon.

We stayed at Coralstone Jan 04 but it hasn't reopened yet or I'd suggest that location. I am hopeful they'll be back in service by Jan 06 or else I'll be searching for accomodations of my own! Friends stay at the Regal Beach Club and love it. It's further down than you were interested in.

Good luck.

Guernsey, United...
reviews: 11
2. Re: 3 Bedroom Condo/House on 7 Mile Beach

You could also try www.vrbo.com - they have a few places on there that may be suitable for you.

Have a great trip - we are recovering nicely from Hurricane Ivan last year, you can hardly tell in most of the tourist areas now.

3. Re: 3 Bedroom Condo/House on 7 Mile Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:14 pm, July 23, 2005
4. Re: 3 Bedroom Condo/House on 7 Mile Beach

We had a wonderful experience at Lacovia condominiums last June. It is on a great part of 7 mile beach and across the street from the Lone Star. I have no idea how Ivan affected the property.

Guernsey, United...
reviews: 11
5. Re: 3 Bedroom Condo/House on 7 Mile Beach

Lacovia are doing pretty well now - I was just visiting one of my friends who lives there the other day, and they looked great. Lone Star is also back in business - in fact they were pretty soon after Ivan - with a great new menu.

Connecticut
6. Re: 3 Bedroom Condo/House on 7 Mile Beach

My family (2 adults, 3 teenagers) just returned from Grand Cayman. We stayed at Lacovia Condominium in a waterfront unit. There was no sign whatsoever of any damage from the hurricane. While it is further down from the Westin, we were very happy with the location.

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 1
7. Re: 3 Bedroom Condo/House on 7 Mile Beach

We went to Grand Cayman last August, and booked The Regal Beach club through Cayman Vacations and I'm pretty sure they have three bedroom condos. LOVED it. Great location, nice beach, fantastic , clean, comfortable units. We were there right before the hurricane, and it was fine, but you might want to check and make sure it's re-opened. I highly recommend it. Plus, it was right next door to The Marriott, which was nice because we could book acvtivities (like wave runners) and go to the pool bar in about twenty seconds.

I can't wait to go back to The Regal Beach Club.

Roswell,GA
reviews: 4
8. Re: 3 Bedroom Condo/House on 7 Mile Beach

The Avalon has 3 bedroom condos and is very nice. I have looked at them before. I had reservations there last Oct. but the hurricane messed us up. Also Casa Caribe I think has 3 bedroom condos. Villas of the Galleon also has 3 bedroom condos but I think it is still closed for renovations. It has a wonderful beach and clear water but no pool. You need to check when they will be open because whey they do, they will be really a good place to stay. It is next door to the Westin toward the town and the Avalon is several doors down toward West Bay. Also you might check Regal Beach Club for 3 bedroom condos.

Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach