We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

submarine

Which George Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
submarine

We have been snorkeling every day this week and have seen lots of cool sea life. Trying to decide if it is worth the cost to take a night submarine ride.

GC
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
reviews: 2
1. Re: submarine

If you are not a diver, and have never been on a night dive ,I would say yes. With the understanding that each dive is different and there are no guarantees regarding what you might see.

Michigan
2. Re: submarine

Good advice. Thanks.

Orlando
reviews: 16
3. Re: submarine

Was just there this past Tues night. If you have time do the night sub tour, and take the last tour of the evening. You get a longer ride, especially if it is not crowded. I am a long time diver and really enjoyed watching for lion fish and various types of eel and other nocturnal fish. The reef really comes alive at night. Say hi to the tour guide Johnny for me.

4. Re: submarine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about George Town