We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any "sunset cruises"??

Which George Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 11
Are there any "sunset cruises"??

I tried to search the forum and couldn't find anything so I wanted to ask. Any romantic type boat rides with cocktails what you you can take to watch the sunset?? Without cocktails?. Not interested in dinner on the boat.

Thanks

Macomb, Illinois
reviews: 25
1. Re: Are there any "sunset cruises"??

Red Sails has a sunset catamaran sail (leaving from the SMB area) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday:

redsailcayman.com/redsailcaymanactivitysunse…

Texas
2. Re: Are there any "sunset cruises"??

Perfect thanks

Grand Cayman
3. Re: Are there any "sunset cruises"??

Red Sail is definitely my favourite (forget the Jolly Roger if you are thinking romantic!). Red Sail also has a free sunset sail to Rum Point if you book dinner there on Saturday nights. Personally, I think there are much better restaurants along Seven Mile at the same price point but it is a good chance to see Rum Point and do the sunset sail. Killing two birds with one stone since you have a pretty short visit.

Indianapolis...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Are there any "sunset cruises"??

The Red Sail sunset cruises I have taken have been very enjoyable. Wasn't impressed with the quality of the food served but that's ok.

Texas
5. Re: Are there any "sunset cruises"??

That's kinda why I didn't want food--lol I'd rather do the cruise and then eat at a place we choose...

Thanks I def might try to do the cruise :D

North Vancouver
reviews: 22
6. Re: Are there any "sunset cruises"??

Just saw a sign by GTYC about "Marineland" doing sunset tours, I guess on either the big boat or the amphibious buses. Personally, I would book the Red Sail Catamaran.

Grand Cayman
7. Re: Are there any "sunset cruises"??

I did the Marineland cruise last week with a group of high school students. It motors the whole way and is so loud you could hardly hear each other! I would still definitely recommend the Red Sail Catamaran cruise.

Texas
8. Re: Are there any "sunset cruises"??

Quick question....I noticed that there is a rate for kids....Since several of yall are familiar with it...Are there a lot of families that do this together? No offense but I'm not wanting a "family" activity.

Grand Cayman
9. Re: Are there any "sunset cruises"??

There are usually one or two kids but I've never been annoyed by rambunctious kids on it (and I get easily annoyed by poorly behaved kids!).

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
reviews: 16
10. Re: Are there any "sunset cruises"??

How many children would be on the cruise is anyone's guess. Cayman is a family friendly destination and children are welcome on the excursions. You will just have to take your chances.