We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inflatable waterpark seven mile beach

Which George Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Painted Post, New...
reviews: 1
Inflatable waterpark seven mile beach

Hi! I have been reading the threads for awhile in anticipation of our upcoming trip in July. Thanks everyone for the great tips! I've seen pictures of inflatables that look like they used to be on SMB but can't seem to find any info. on whether they are still there. Has anyone seen these water monstrosities lately? Thanks!

Grand Cayman
1. Re: Inflatable waterpark seven mile beach

I haven't seen them in a while but there were inflatables run by a company called Wow Balls. I just googled their website so you can find their contact details there to see if they are still in business and where. www.wowballs.ky

Grand Cayman...
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
reviews: 6
2. Re: Inflatable waterpark seven mile beach

If you mean the inflatables that you can climb/jump on at the Seven Mile Beach public beach, I've seen them there up to a few weeks ago on "cruise ship" days but I'm not sure if they operate them on other days. There is a charge for going on them. They were anchored near the south end of the public beach.

Painted Post, New...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Inflatable waterpark seven mile beach

Thanks everyone for your help! I have a 9 year old son excited to do the hamster ball or other inflatables (and honestly me too, hamster ball looks fun)!

Grand Cayman...
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
reviews: 6
4. Re: Inflatable waterpark seven mile beach

The "hamster ball" would be the WOW Balls. They are close to Calico Jack's on Seven Mile Beach public beach.

5. Re: Inflatable waterpark seven mile beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 19, 2014