We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to rent chairs on SMB?

Which George Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chantilly, Virginia
Best place to rent chairs on SMB?

We will be staying at a house near Rum Bay but plan to spend a day at SMB. Would like to plant ourselves with chairs, access to facilities and near a bar/restaurant. Willing to pay a reasonable day fee or chair rental. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
reviews: 88
11. Re: Best place to rent chairs on SMB?

Agreed kiddos. Posting inaccurate and/or inappropriate information and then complaining when people disagree with you is the definition of a "self-important expert."

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
reviews: 16
12. Re: Best place to rent chairs on SMB?

Or is it the definition of a " sucker" ? Can't remember.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
reviews: 88
13. Re: Best place to rent chairs on SMB?

As a kid, I was kicked out of many swimming pools and off of plenty of floats, beach chairs and other recreational beach equipment. My college (and post-college) years were peppered with "misunderstandings" that resulted in my hasty (and often assisted) exit from bars, night clubs, restaurants, amusement parks, museums, Sea World, Quebec.......

For either to happen as an adult would be embarrassing.

New York
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
reviews: 41
14. Re: Best place to rent chairs on SMB?

Perhaps the nicest thing about getting older is appreciating when you recieve good advice or are corrected for giving bad advice. The biggest thing I have learned in my advancing years is how much I still have to learn and now how eager I am to learn. I thank the DE's who taught me so much about the country I love. I am not sure with how TomCayman dealt with my many errors on this forum alone. Although he doesn't post anymore, I miss him although I never knew him. I never felt put down by his corrections in fact I welcomed his knowledgeable insights. Maybe sometime I will be WiseToo, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon! Sadly smushie as an adult I have to admit I still have some very embarrassing moments.

Grand Cayman
15. Re: Best place to rent chairs on SMB?

If a Sunday on Seven Mile is an option to you, I would recommend Royal Palms on a Sunday afternoon. It is a favourite with Cayman residents so there are enough people there to give it atmosphere yet not crazy like it is on a cruise ship day during the week. I find it to be a good mix of families and then groups of people that make their way there after Sunday Brunch. Enjoy Cayman!

16. Re: Best place to rent chairs on SMB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about George Town