We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Georgetown on Sundays?

Which George Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 8
What to do in Georgetown on Sundays?

We will be in Georgetown on a Sunday. Are stores/restaurants/attractions in Georgetown usually open on Sundays? Does anyone recommendations regarding what we can do/see? (We'll be there for a full day.) Thanks in advance! :-)

New Hope...
reviews: 24
11. Re: What to do in Georgetown on Sundays?

I would take a walk over to Casanova and have relaxed lunch outside on their patio.

NJ
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach
reviews: 12
12. Re: What to do in Georgetown on Sundays?

I've been to both church locations. The one in Georgetown isn't walking distance to 'town'. Well maybe for some but not for most :) The other location is also somewhat removed from restaurants or activities. Something to consider is attending the Sat or Sun evening mass at the Georgetown location and then going to dinner in town (perhaps set up a cab to pick you back up and drop you at the restaurant). Or go shopping in town on Saturday afternoon then get a cab to drop you at the church for 6pm mass.

New York City, New...
reviews: 8
13. Re: What to do in Georgetown on Sundays?

filter14 - thanks so much! I didn't realize that the Georgetown church isn't technically within walking distance of town. That makes a big difference in terms of how we'll plan this out, so I really appreciate your mentioning it!

14. Re: What to do in Georgetown on Sundays?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 26, 2014