We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather is about to make me go crazy

Which Grand Cayman hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Knoxville TN
Weather is about to make me go crazy

Just ranting. Sun has not really been out since Saturday. Waters are very rough too so I have yet to see the calm glassy waters SMB is known for.

Love the island though but getting really tired of this dang weather. It has reduced the world class beach to that of a regular average beach.

Mount Tabor, New...
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
reviews: 18
11. Re: Weather is about to make me go crazy

It's Happy Hour! When raining like this, might as well fill up on some liquids.

New York
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
reviews: 42
12. Re: Weather is about to make me go crazy

Spoke to a friend on Sunday who has lived on the island for a long long time. He told me the silversides are amazing. He said Eden Rock was literally teeming with them and he doesn't remember anything like the numbers he is seeing. Maybe they like the rain!!!

Grand Cayman
13. Re: Weather is about to make me go crazy

There is toddler story time tomorrow at the movie theatre at Camana Bay at 10:30 which all of the kids love (sometimes in Books and Books in the summer). There is also a great indoor playground at BrightStart in Seven Mile Shops (the yellow mall). Hope it clears!

Edited: 7:22 pm, July 02, 2013
Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for East End, Grand Cayman
reviews: 11
14. Re: Weather is about to make me go crazy

FINALLY SOME SUN!

Yes, it's true, it's breaking through the clouds out here on the East End. The one currently functioning Cuban state weather radar shows improvement as well:

www.insmet.cu/asp/genesis.asp…

Satellite imagery shows clouds backing in again though:

www.insmet.cu/asp/genesis.asp…

So Testudo will likely miss the sun's cameo, as I'm guessing his Happy Hour last night stretched into Happy Night, LOL.

Edited: 8:45 am, July 03, 2013
Knoxville TN
15. Re: Weather is about to make me go crazy

Yeah last day here..hoping for sunny blue skies since most weather sites called for blue skies today but looks like another overcast day. Oh well..still beats any day in the office

16. Re: Weather is about to make me go crazy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 05, 2014