We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Car Companys

Which Grand Cayman hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gastonia, North...
reviews: 6
Rental Car Companys

Ok guys, which company do I use..........

Mount Tabor, New...
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
reviews: 18
1. Re: Rental Car Companys

Simple. The one that is the most convenient and offers the best value for your needs.

New York
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
reviews: 42
2. Re: Rental Car Companys

He hit the nail on the head. We all have different expectations and different needs! Having said that I used a few different ones over the years and have always had excellent service. On the one or two times that we had a problem with a vehicle, we were able to swap over with no hassle and excellent support from the provider.

Edited: 8:27 pm, June 30, 2013
Worcester MA
reviews: 40
3. Re: Rental Car Companys

I agree that they are all good - we have used various ones over the years and I havn'et found too much different in price. We're using Budget again this year as we did last year - very reliable.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
reviews: 10
4. Re: Rental Car Companys

Also agree. Generally we have had the best luck renting better condition and newer vehicles via Avis or Hertz.

If the vehicle you get doesn't meet your expectations, all companies will swap out for one that does (happened to us twice w/ a non-Avis or Hertz rental) but that can take up valuable "island time" minutes:-)

5. Re: Rental Car Companys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Grand Cayman