We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

skimboard

Which Grand Cayman hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pgh Pa
reviews: 8
skimboard

my 14 year old wants to bring his skimboard... before I lug it to the islands, has anyone witnessed skimboarding on Grand Cayman. We're staying at The Reef Resort, but any info island wide appreciated.

Mount Tabor, New...
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
reviews: 18
1. Re: skimboard

I have observed it being done along Seven Mile Beach with a modicum of success, not sure if the surf area at the Reef Resort on East End would be even slightly as condusive

Charlotte, North...
reviews: 1
2. Re: skimboard

IMO, it would not be worth the packing space. The sand/surf is very different than the Atlantic shoreline where my kids use their skimboards. Bring snorkel gear instead!

3. Re: skimboard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 26, 2014