We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jckent - thank you and another question about snorkeling

Medicine Hat...
jckent - thank you and another question about snorkeling

Hi and thank you for responding. I have a question regarding the place you are talking about snorkeling at. Could it be Govenor's Reef? We have to make a decision for our excursion here quick and one of my choices was a kayak trip on 7mb with snorkeling at Governor's Reef. The other was the Spanish Bay Resort up north but I can't seem to get any info on the snorkeling there. It seems to be a free booze place and we're not drinkers so I don't want to spend a day around a pool drinking although I will consider it if the snorkeling is what we want. If you can remember the name of the place you are talking about that would be great! Thank you again!

reviews: 6
1. Re: jckent - thank you and another question about snorkeling

hi there, i'm not sure what it was called. in fact i think it was a no name beach area but my husband and i thought the snorkeling was good there considering that we stayed right across the road from it. i'm sure that the 2 options given from the cruise tours will be full of good things to see i'm sure. i would prefer to go along the 7 mile strip myself and just plop out there but i guess you won't have snorkel gear and such. ithink anywhere on the island willbe great for snorkeling which ever option you pick! have a great time! we absoltely love the caymans.

Get answers to your questions about Grand Cayman