We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Boston
reviews: 5
Restaurants

My husband and I have just returned from Virgin Gorda.

The restaurant at the Olde Yard Village is a MUST for great food. The restaurant is the Village Cafe and is open from 7AM to 6PM.

Jennifer and Anderson who are the owner/chefs are enormously talented and they have a great operation. Do yourself a favor and don't miss eating in the Cafe! They are going to be opening an evening restaurant The Buccaneer shortly. I can't wait for next year to try it out for dinner.

We had a VERY disappointing dinner at The Flying Iguana. We had made reservations. The owner was in no way ready for us! I never did get the dinner I ordered! The owner/chef seemed to have had way to much to drink and that seems to be a problem that has gotten markedly worse since last year. I will not go back for dinner ever again. I think that breakfast and lunch are probably OK but do avoid dinner.

Oklahoma
reviews: 30
1. Re: Restaurants

I appreciate the feedback on the Flying Iguana. I have heard some positive reviews and have been tempted to go there the last couple of times we were in VG. We have had cocktails there while waiting for our plane and have always found the owner pretty funny. I asked around during our visit as to the quality of the food and the locals always said "Do not go!". Now I know to stick to his potent fruity rum concoctions!

We will try the Village Cafe next time.....

Arlington, MA
reviews: 46
2. Re: Restaurants

I just heard from Jen that they had their first dinner last night at Barracuda (the new restaurant at Olde Yard) It's still a "soft opening" so call for reservations to see if they're open.

The menu looks scrumptious . . . it's on our list for when we're there!

http://www.barracudabvi.com/menu.htm

new jersey
3. Re: Restaurants

Just came back from VG and had a FANTASTIC dinner at Baracuda (Olde Yard Village). Fresh pasta, wonderful wine list, everything was great, including the service. This is a new must. Chefs are from New York with Dad pitching in. Can't say enough about the place

cheng35
reviews: 2
4. Re: Restaurants

how far is barracuda from Little Dix Bay resort? Thanks!

Boston
reviews: 5
5. Re: Restaurants

The Barricuda is at the olde yard Village about a mile from Little dix. It's on the road to Savannah beach.

6. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 23, 2009