We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tortola car rentals

Which Road Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boise ID
Tortola car rentals

Planning a trip to Tortola in May 2011 and need to rent a vehicle large enough for 6 adults/luggage. Anyone have recommendations? Tola Rentals has indicated they do not have a rental vehicle available for that week that would be large enough for our group.

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
reviews: 7
1. Re: Tortola car rentals

DeDe's rents out large Mitsubishi Monteros. I'd try them at either dedescarrental@surfbvi.com or 1-284-495-2041. E-mail is the best as he's usually out of the office. It usually takes about 12-24 hours to hear back from him.

Boise ID
2. Re: Tortola car rentals

Thanks for this info - we'll check it out!

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
reviews: 21
3. Re: Tortola car rentals

There are several car rental companies in Tortola. Check out:-

International Car Rentals 284 494 2516

National Car rental 284 494 3197

Jerry's Car Rental 284 495 4111

Denzil Clyne Jeep & Car Rental 284 495 4900

Dollar Rent a Car 284 494 6093

Boise ID
4. Re: Tortola car rentals

Thanks for the listing of rental car companies and phone numbers - appreciate it!

Road Town, Tortola
5. Re: Tortola car rentals

Jerry of Jerry's rentals will look after you, really nice guy!

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 85
6. Re: Tortola car rentals

I just rented from Jerry for 8 days and it was a great deal and a nice little jeep. Most impressive, he met me at the ferry dock (I had just been on Anegada for three weeks) and knew I was the one as soon as I walked off the dock!!! I have no idea how he knew. They pick you up and take you back to the ferry or the airport at the end of your trip.

It's the only car rental I will use on Tortola.

North Pole, New York
reviews: 97
7. Re: Tortola car rentals

Jerry's in West End (1st choice) or maybe Del's in CGB

Rogers, Arkansas
reviews: 4
8. Re: Tortola car rentals

Does anyone know about Game On? Inc. car rentals. I can get the same type vehicle Suzuki Vitero for about $100 cheaper than D&D's .Wondered if they are reliable, good cars, etc. Need answer immediately as we are traveling tomorrow, the 10th. Please help.

Boston...
reviews: 38
9. Re: Tortola car rentals

i have the same question. didiany one respond to this? did you rent from Game-on? If so, how did it go?

many thanks

iowa
reviews: 2
10. Re: Tortola car rentals

Looking to rent a car after sailing - we'll be coming into marina @ Wickham's Cay. Is there a good rental company nearby?

Get answers to your questions about Road Town