We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SMX to Grand Case

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ringoes, New Jersey
reviews: 172
SMX to Grand Case

We will be spending only one night in St Martin when we return from Anguilla. I am thinking Grand Case seems nice (looking for shopping and restaurants). How far is Grand Case from the airport? Is it worth the drive (by taxi) for one night?

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
reviews: 5
1. Re: SMX to Grand Case

It's about 9 miles - around $20 to $25 in a cab. You'll have to decide for yourself if it's "worth it".

Edited: 10:42 am, September 22, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 38
2. Re: SMX to Grand Case

I think you should. The restaurants are the best and the ride to the airport is not bad.

Richmond, VA
reviews: 38
3. Re: SMX to Grand Case

I think you should absolutely go to Grand Case and find a waterfront table somewhere with plenty of time to order a drink or two before sunset.

The wife and I got a bite in April and got to watch the sunset and it was amazing

chad

Ringoes, New Jersey
reviews: 172
4. Re: SMX to Grand Case

Thanks all. We've decided to go to Grand Case. All of your responses were helpful!

5. Re: SMX to Grand Case

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 25, 2014