We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GC restaurant reservations and prices

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pottstown...
reviews: 31
GC restaurant reservations and prices

Hi all,

My husband and I will be staying at GC beach club for 4 nights in a couple of weeks. So many nice restaurants to choose from! We'd like to try the higher end ones, but don't want to have to decide where to dine which nights before we arrive. We generally like to dine around 7 pm.

Will we have any problems without a reservation? If reservations are recommended, is a day or 2 in advance enough?

Also, is it true that the 1:1 restaurants all require cash payment to honor that price? Just need to know how much cash to carry. Thanks!

Judy

Royalston, MA
11. Re: GC restaurant reservations and prices

Americans love McDonalds too. Ratings need to be taken with a grain of french artisan sea salt.

Noblesville, Indiana
reviews: 71
12. Re: GC restaurant reservations and prices

I know for a fact La Villa hires a company to post positive reviews on Trip adviser. Can't believe everything you read.

Cedar Point, North...
reviews: 122
13. Re: GC restaurant reservations and prices

Some of the best meals we have had are at 1:1 places. I also disagree with that comment.

We can argue if 1:1 truly saves money, but the quality is not the reason they offer that.

Philadelphia, PA
reviews: 169
14. Re: GC restaurant reservations and prices

I am there as I write and just came back from a superb dinner at Le Cottage and can't agree with The Iglu more. Use your hotel to make reservations for you. The Americans tend to fill the places between 5 and 8 with the Europeans coming in thereafter. We had our hotel call tonight at 715pm and one restaurant couldn't accomodate us for a 730 dinner but our second choice, Le Cottage, could. Hopefully you will be more organized than us and have your hotel make the reservations earlier in the day. Tuesday night is still the pre-Carnival night and if you are coming before Lent, plan your travel accordingly. We got caught from a day-trip to St Barts that docked around 630 in the traffic to Grand Chase from Marigot and it was bumper-to-bumper. We actually cooked in that night. At the end of the road to your hotel, if you make a left on the road and travel past the airport until the road deadends, you will be at a US Market. Despite its name, it is a French supermarket and you will feel that you are in France (other than the US beef for sale :>). It's an option for you. Read all of the reviewsd for the Restaurants and stick to the specific ones - people who like and/or travel with food as a primary interest will be specific with their feedback. The town itself is dumpy, but the restaurants are interesting and it is wonderful to be able to walk to and from dinner and not have to worry about driving. Bon apetite

15. Re: GC restaurant reservations and prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:35 am, April 21, 2013