We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banana Location car rental

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton, Canada
reviews: 24
Banana Location car rental

Has anyone used this car rental company? They were recommended to us by the owner of a rental property we are using in November. Rates look reasonable considered to the others but I don't want any surprises.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Banana Location car rental

Honestly have never heard of this one.

Brighton, Canada
reviews: 14
2. Re: Banana Location car rental

We are renting an apartment in Grand Case and this was the company also recommended by the landlord. We did find they were a little higher priced but are hoping that they will look after us should the need arise. Back on Oct. 30...can let you know how it turned out.

Brighton, Canada
reviews: 14
3. Re: Banana Location car rental

Excellent service from Banana Location car rental. An employee met us at the airport and took us to their location in Grand Case to get our newer Kia Picanto. He then called the property manager of our vacation rental and waited with us until she arrived with the key to our apartment. The car was in great shape and we had no problems at all.

Hamilton, Canada
reviews: 24
4. Re: Banana Location car rental

Thanks so much for your input. Puts my mind at ease for our rental next week. Thanks.

Seattle, WA
reviews: 68
5. Re: Banana Location car rental

Banana Location was perfect. They met us at the airport, led us to our villa and allowed us to drop our car back in the aiport lot for our early morning departure. Thank you for a great experience!

Seekonk, Mass
6. Re: Banana Location car rental

Amazing...after going to SXM for MANY years and reading MANY posts about car rentals this company pops up that I also have never heard of.

At least it didn't spark any negative comments....

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 2
7. Re: Banana Location car rental

We rented a car with them for a week in September and were so happy that we did. We skipped all of the hasle of haggling with the car rentals at the airport. They met us at the condo we rented the morning after we arrived. The car was in excellent shape (with the usual marks of past break-ins that all cars on St. Martin seem to have) and economical. The best part is the service they provide. Very trustworthy - no extra surprise charges and convenient. Not only did they come to us to drop off the car, they allowed us to leave it in the airport parking lot on our way home - this made me nervous, but I got an email later that day when we were flying home that said they had the car and everything was good. We even ran into our reprentative while we were out touring around one day during vacation and he treated us like we were old friends and in a real and not forced (salesman) way. We loved them and I highly recommend trusting them if you want to make sure not to waste time worrying about a shady car rental experience. Thanks Banana Location!!

London, United...
8. Re: Banana Location car rental

I use the banana cars service,

Excellent service, Polite drive.

I recommend to all use bananacars.co.uk service

George

Edited: 5:17 pm, October 20, 2012
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 17
9. Re: Banana Location car rental

I used this company. They quoted £45 for a journey Gatwick to Orpington. They did not turn up at Gatwick as agreed. They had my mobile number but did not bother to tell me that the car had been delayed. When I phoned them they asked if I still wanted a car and if so there would be a delay of about an hour. Because I had to go to a meeting I had to use an airport taxi costing £65.

I had also booked a return journey from Banana Cars. They passed the job over to a local company without informing me of the change in plans which caused me some confusion. In future I will use a taxi local to my destination. The local cab (Speedy Cars) cost £35.

Tennessee
reviews: 1
10. Re: Banana Location car rental

The last two posts are NOT about Banana Location car rental in St. Martin but a company with the same name in the UK.

Here is the website to the correct company:

http://www.bananalocation.com/saint-martin/