We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exact location of lolos in Grand Case

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bethany Beach...
reviews: 24
Exact location of lolos in Grand Case

I have a map that shows restaurants, etc., at Grand Case. On a cruise stop a year ago, we were by mistake dropped off at Grand Case Beach Club instead of the Octopus Dive Shop. In two weeks we will be returning to stay at Grand Case Beach Club and I will want to walk into Grand Case and specifically to the lolos. I remember leaving the GCBC at the end of the resort near the tennis courts, turning right, and walking until we came to Octopus MY QUESTIONS: Was this the road where all the restaurants can be found? How easy is it to actually locate the lolos? Where are the lolos in relationship to Octopus Drive Shop, closer to GCBC or farther?

Staten Island, New...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Exact location of lolos in Grand Case

edsandra.com/esgeneral/GrandCaseReference.htm

Bethany Beach...
2. Re: Exact location of lolos in Grand Case

Thanks for the reply and the link. If anyone knows. . . where exactly would the Octopus Dive Shop be on the map? Are the lolos something you can see from the main street? I remember that the street that Octopus was on was just a short half block or so from the water. When we were there, we were in such a hurry to get to Octopus that i didn't pay any attention to what I was walking by;; didn't know at that time that i would returning for our first land vacation to St. Martin. Now I just want to orient myself better to where things are and Grand Case Beach Club and Octopus are my only reference points.

Staten Island, New...
reviews: 8
3. Re: Exact location of lolos in Grand Case

The lolos are on Grand Case Blvd. It is an easy walk from the beach club into the village. Also, here are directions to Octopus - on the link. Lolos are across the street from Le Pub..and the ones facing the street can be seen from the main street.

octopusdiving.com/about-us/map-directions/

Mount Pleasant...
reviews: 47
4. Re: Exact location of lolos in Grand Case

When walking from GCBC, you will find the LoLos on the right just after you cross the bridge. It's a nice walk from GCBC and the walk back will make you feel LESS guilty about the wonderful indulgences at the LoLos! Enjoy!

Bethany Beach...
5. Re: Exact location of lolos in Grand Case

Thanks for the response. I am the person who posted this question and we got back from St. Martin about two weeks ago. When something/someplace is new to me, it always seems a little confusing until I actually see it myself. The lolos are indeed a short walk from GCBC. When you leave GCBC, go to your right. The first block is just walking past some houses. Continue straight and within another block you will begin to pass restaurants and one or two boutique type shops. Octopus Dive shop will be on the left. Continue another short block and the lolos are on the right directly on the side of the road. Can't miss them. Right next to the lolos is a small grocery type store. We only ate at the lolos - $8 for a tasty meal (granted we don't live to eat and had absolutely no desire to check out any of the GC restaurants). If we happened to be there at lunch time, we each ate a meal then bought another meal to take back to our room to heat up for a dinner on our balcony.

west virginia
reviews: 6
6. Re: Exact location of lolos in Grand Case

Hello--As you exit GC Beach Club turn right and walk straight ahead down the street. This street is the direct route to the main street of Grand Case upon which the restaurants and lolos are situated. The lolos occupy 1/2 block or more of this main street. They are on the right (seaside) of the street and look like covered picnic areas. www.grandcase.com has a map that you can use on its site or you can "Google"--------- restaurants St Martin "Grand Case" which will give you a link to the map in search results. The location of the lolos are labelled on this map. The walk from Grand Case Beach Club is not long 10-15 mins. at most. Bon appetit!!!

7. Re: Exact location of lolos in Grand Case

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 30, 2012