We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vegetarian dining in St. Martin

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
vegetarian dining in St. Martin

We're planning to stay on the French side from December 12-20th. We're vegetarians, and our one and half year old son is also allergic to dairy. What are our dining options on the island? Any tips/ advice appreciated.

Massachusetts
reviews: 25
1. Re: vegetarian dining in St. Martin

We just came home this weekend and we stayed in the Simpson Bay area. We found almost all the restaurants offered vegetarian entries in this area and there is a vegetarian restaurant, Top Carrot, right on Simpson Bay. As for the French side, can't help you there.

Apex, NC
2. Re: vegetarian dining in St. Martin

Hi there, I was just wondering if you ever found any vegetarian options while visiting the French side? My fiance and I are planning to honeymoon in St Martin next May. Any recommendations on hotel/restaurants would be much appreciated! Thanks!

LONDON,U.K.
3. Re: vegetarian dining in St. Martin

We just returned from two weeks in French SXM and I can tell you that several of the restaurants in Grand Case have veggie options,we tried Spigas(had several V-options and was superb)and L`escapade(had at least one)and I`m sure other restaurants there do too!As for beach food,Tropical Wave/Windy Reef windsurf center at Galion("Baby Beach")Beach had a GREAT veggie-burger and several salads and as mentioned above Top Carrot on Dutch SXM is super!There are probably lots of other options as well,oh yeah Pizza/Pasta in Maho(Dutch SXM) was also really good!Fountain of Health: a good health/veggie food store in Philipsburg.Have fun!

Atlanta, Georgia
4. Re: vegetarian dining in St. Martin

We had a great time on the French side. We stayed that Habitation -- formerly the Meridien. It will be closed for renovations beginning this month. We heard wonderful things about Le Petit hotel in Grand Case. No amenities but a highly modern, quaint and romantic place according to couples we met. Enjoy the restaurant right next door was highly accommodating to our vegan/ vegetarian needs as was Sebastiano's (a few doors down).