We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the cafe couleur guest house

Which Marigot hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
the cafe couleur guest house

I am planning a stay at the guest house in jan '08....can anyone that has stayed there in the past tell me exactly where it is located, i.e. street address or community or town?

St Maarten-St Martin
Destination Expert
for St Maarten-St Martin, Philipsburg
reviews: 13
1. Re: the cafe couleur guest house

I do not know that particular guest house but I do know it is on Orient Beach. Orient Beach..part of it..is clothing optional... It is one of our most beautiful beaches. The beach is lined with restauarants and water sports.....

Just behind the beach are apartments and stores and some small hotels. I think this is where this guest house is.

The general area is quite nice.

2. Re: the cafe couleur guest house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Marigot