We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to St Maarten - Need recommendation

Illinois City...
First time to St Maarten - Need recommendation

Visiting St Maarten with my girlfriend Dec 31st to Jan 7th. We have booked our flight and looking at rentals now. Leaning toward staying at Orient bay by Orient Village but not sure after reading about all the naked people. We're not nudist so I'm not sure if its going to be weird or not. The reason why we were looking at Orient Bay is because most comments say its the best beach in St Maarten. I like the idea of the beach bars for lunch and/or relaxing on the beach with a cooler.

We're a young 30's couple and definitely like to go out to have a good time but I'm just wondering if Grand Case might better or simpson bay? Any thoughts?

Santa Rosa...
11. Re: First time to St Maarten - Need recommendation

I just returned from SXM. Im early 30's. I stayed in Simpson Bay and drove to all the different beaches;)

Santa Rosa...
12. Re: First time to St Maarten - Need recommendation

And stayed at the Flamingo ..

Airdrie, Canada
reviews: 1
13. Re: First time to St Maarten - Need recommendation

I am planning a trip for the first time in March to celebrate the big 50... Did you stay at a resort or a rental????

14. Re: First time to St Maarten - Need recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 29, 2014