We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CostULess

Which St Maarten-St Martin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CostULess

Can anyone tell me what it is like shopping at CostULess? I have shopped at a Grand Marche before and I would like to know how they compare. We are a group of eleven traveling there in August. Thanks.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
reviews: 7
1. Re: CostULess

Think Costco - larger packaging for most things.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 84
2. Re: CostULess

Hi!

Cost u less is similar to Costco or SamsClub!

It's perfect for party of 11.

shirley
3. Re: CostULess

Does CostULess sell beer in cases?

Cupecoy Bay, St...
4. Re: CostULess

Yes, but not a large selection and the regular grocery store or local Chinese bodega may well be cheaper.

Whitestone, New York
reviews: 13
5. Re: CostULess

Same for liqueur?

Miami, Florida
reviews: 2
6. Re: CostULess

Sams or costco, but you don't have to be a member to shop. First make your shopping list, then go to cost you less, afterwards go to grand mar he and buy what you didn't find. It IS cheaper.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
7. Re: CostULess

Small selection of liquor. We don't find the alcohol there a savings but there is an occasional sale. Prices are not necessarily cheaper than the groceries, but you can get large quantities if you want (we don't as we have no place to store large packages of TP, PT etc.) . They have a decent meat department.

8. Re: CostULess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about St Maarten-St Martin