We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sonesta Great Bay - Few questions for those who have been

kitchener
reviews: 7
Sonesta Great Bay - Few questions for those who have been

I was there back in July and they had a free shuttle to the maho resort. I have heard rumors that they don't offer that anymore. Anyone that can confirm that who have been there recently?

Also, Is there any difference other then mountain or ocean view that would make the ocean view room better?

thanks for your help

Gorham, Maine
reviews: 67
1. Re: Sonesta Great Bay - Few questions for those who have been

Hi I am not staying at the sonesta but I am staying next door at the sea palace just down the beach. Last night we were riding the bus to dinner in Simpson bay and we got talking to another couple on the bus. They were headed back to the sonesta in maho and had been over in philipsburg seems if their had been a shuttle they would have been on it.

kitchener
reviews: 7
2. Re: Sonesta Great Bay - Few questions for those who have been

thanks

also, do they have a lunch menu still?

3. Re: Sonesta Great Bay - Few questions for those who have been

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 08, 2014