We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SXM With or Without A Rental Car

New York City, New...
reviews: 2
SXM With or Without A Rental Car

I accidentally purchased a voucher for a shuttle servie from the airport to my hotel (which is of course non-refundable ... lucky me). Should I ditch the voucher and reserve a rental car, or keep the voucher and make the most of my trip without a rental car?

I hate the idea of wasting money, but I recogizne that made a costly error. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Thnx!

Cupecoy Bay, St...
reviews: 8
1. Re: SXM With or Without A Rental Car

Get a rental car delivered to your hotel the next morning.

Staten Island, New...
reviews: 8
2. Re: SXM With or Without A Rental Car

Use your voucher - they rent a car at the hotel.

Ann Arbor
reviews: 1
3. Re: SXM With or Without A Rental Car

Regardless of arrival or next. Rent a car. You see so much of the island with a car and have more options. 1st time to SXM I did not rent a car. I rode the buses and got to a few places. 2nd time to SXM I rented and found so much more. 3rd and soon coming to my 4th trip I am renting a car.

4. Re: SXM With or Without A Rental Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 14, 2013