We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where To Stay ?

Toronto Ont Canada
reviews: 2
Where To Stay ?

We are planning to go to St Martin & Antigua in April 2006 1 week each but all the reviews are terrible.

What resort should we stay in St. Martin ??

Please Help!!!

EMAIL ME AT LINAPARIS74@HOTMAIL.COM

reviews: 5
1. Re: Where To Stay ?

I personally like the Alamanda. Check

out the reviews and you will find most people are happy with their stay.

Troy NY
reviews: 21
2. Re: Where To Stay ?

What sort of place are you looking for? If you want a large, full-service beachfront resort with all the activities built in, you may have problems, but there are a lot of very nice, smaller places.

Toronto Ont Canada
reviews: 2
3. Re: Where To Stay ?

Is it possible to take a ferry from Antigua - St Martin ? If so what is the cost & details involved

Moncton, NB
reviews: 6
4. Re: Where To Stay ?

I would highly recommend staying at Sonest Maho Beach Resort. I stayed there in 2004 and LOVED every minute of it. Don't mind the bad reviews....the place is great. It is within walking distance (5-10 min) to Mullet Beach which is AMAZING! and a short drive to Cupecoy Beach. They were also providing a daily shuttle to Orient Beach on the French side of the island....again, AMAZING!

Riga, Latvia
reviews: 115
5. Re: Where To Stay ?

It depends on what you want, but I recommend the Grand Case Beach Club. It is a short drive to my favorite beach - ilet Pinel. Also the hotel is within walking distance to the best restuarants on the island. You can see pictures at their website - www.grandcasebeachclub.com

Portland, OR
reviews: 34
6. Re: Where To Stay ?

Best bet would be on the French side if looking for smaller quiet lodging.

IF you are looking for busy and larger type resorts, maybe Dutch side is for you.

We like the French side (St Martin) but all depends on your likes. Dining is to our liking also on French side.

You need to be more specific for your lodging requests? Small, large, pool, beach front etc?

There are many good place on ST Martin.

Bob