We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hep needed with planning a holiday

GLASGOW
hep needed with planning a holiday

Hello

Im planning on a trip to the Caribbean in January and i am looking for some recommendations for a pretty island, a boutique hotel on a quiet beach for around £100 per night where there a lot of daytime activities such as snorkelling boat and day trips

kind regards

Cupecoy Bay, St...
reviews: 8
1. Re: hep needed with planning a holiday

January is high season. If you are lucky enough to find a vacancy at this late notice, I would suspect you would have a difficult time finding a boutique hotel on a quiet beach for that price.

Also, you won't find lots of activities, snorkeling boat and day trips on a quiet beach. You would have to travel to different beaches.

In St Maarten/St Martin - for boutique hotel on quiet beach - check out Le Petit Hotel, on the French side. You would have to travel to Orient for all the activities you are looking for I believe.

Good luck.

St. maarten
reviews: 1
2. Re: hep needed with planning a holiday

Search on the internet for Jan 2 - Jan 12. This is a slower time right after the christmas rush

Riga, Latvia
reviews: 115
3. Re: hep needed with planning a holiday

I stayed at the Grand Case Beach Club in July and loved it's location. They also had activities that you could sign up for such as snorkeling trips, etc. It was $125 per night - but that was off-season. also, GCBC is within walking distance to the best restaurants on the island.