We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

so how's the weather - mid June?

Tel Aviv, Israel
reviews: 15
so how's the weather - mid June?

Leaving for my honeymoon in St. Martin on June 11th, and I am getting a bit concerned. I check the weather online everyday and it indicates rain everyday!

Is the forecast at weather.com an accurate portrayal of the weather on the island? Is it raining all day long or is the sunshine interupted by an hour long shower?

Thanks.

Ontario
reviews: 62
1. Re: so how's the weather - mid June?

I have been to the island for the last two years in mid-June and it has ever rained at all. It is very hot and sunny.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
reviews: 10
2. Re: so how's the weather - mid June?

It may rain everyday - for about 5 - 10 minutes. The forecast always says that. Not to worry, it will be great!

Toronto
reviews: 9
3. Re: so how's the weather - mid June?

I went in mid-June two years ago. Weather reports said rain everyday and I wished I could cancel.

It rained for five minutes one day and that's it. Got major sun burns that week. Don't worry about it.

Palm Beach Gardens...
reviews: 2
4. Re: so how's the weather - mid June?

I just returned from St. Maarten today and the weather was perfect...the island is quite lush and itseems to rain at nite if it does rain...you can also encounter a sunshower and still get a tan and swim...Have fun and congratulations !!!