We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anse Chastanet superior room?

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England, United...
reviews: 15
Anse Chastanet superior room?

Hi,I wonder can anyone give me the room numbers of the best room with a view of the Pitons/private room here. We have booked a superior hillside..thanks again!

cheshire
reviews: 5
1. Re: Anse Chastanet superior room?

Try 3D, 4D or 5D. All of the rooms numbered 1 to 7 have piton views but some are deluxe and premium category. I think the C and D designations are more private as they are on the far side of the room blocks, away from the roadway. Blocks 1 and 2 are near the restaurants.

essex
reviews: 28
2. Re: Anse Chastanet superior room?

Just returned from staying in room 4B, lovely views of both pitons and sea, I don't there is a bad view from any of the rooms !

It was classed as a superior hillside. If I can be of any other help, just ask !

England, United...
3. Re: Anse Chastanet superior room?

Ah thankyou both. Jalouisegirl,did you enjoy it? I see you have been to the Jalouise as well, so have we,infact we were married there,amazing place.

Looking forward to Anse,anyadvice greatly appreciated from you..

cheshire
reviews: 5
4. Re: Anse Chastanet superior room?

Rooms 8, 12 and 15 do not have piton views as they have a sea view down a different valley, having said that 15A, 15B and 8D are good big rooms. We have not stayed in 12 but know people who always request 12 as it is shaded and not so hot in the afternoon. When do you go? asking for a particular room in busy periods may be difficult. We return in 4 weeks. We have also been to Jalousie which is quite different and we prefer Anse, hence our repeat visits.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
reviews: 10
5. Re: Anse Chastanet superior room?

Unless you absolutely have to have a specific room - I wouldn't request a specific room. they operate on run-of-the-house principle - they will give you the best possible room available when you arrive, so at a minimum you will get the room category you have booked and more likely (depending on time of travel) you will end up with an "upgrade" room.

Enjoy!

England, United...
6. Re: Anse Chastanet superior room?

Hi there,thanks for the reply,we go 23rd July, can't wait.

essex
7. Re: Anse Chastanet superior room?

Hi, we were wary at first, as we loved Jalousie so much, but basically just couldn't afford it now !!!!,

But - no worries, when settled in, we loved it.

And when we did visit Jalousie, and after the way we were treated, we were glad we had found anse as an alternative ( I shall tell if u want ? ) hehe.

I am going to do my review shortly of anse chastenet and include the places we visited.

Regards.

England, United...
8. Re: Anse Chastanet superior room?

Yes, we priced Jalouise,soooo expensive now. OOh can't wait to hear about Anse,pictures as well if possible.Thanks again

essex
9. Re: Anse Chastanet superior room?

Pics ? I wouldn't know how to put them on the site, mind boggling I reckon !

England, United...
10. Re: Anse Chastanet superior room?

When you do your review there is a box you click into to upload your pics from your computer