We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jalousie Plantation

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Fl.
reviews: 18
Jalousie Plantation

After much researching and obsessing we have booked a vacation in August at the Jalousie Plantation. After reading the reviews from past travelers, we found that every resort we looked into got an equal amount of wonderful and terrible reviews.

I'm expecting a fantastic location, at a perhaps somewhat run-down resort, with good , but expensive food. I also have increased my workouts after reading about the walking to the villas !! (living in florida, I'm not used to hills)

Any helpful hints, or information from someone recently at the Jalousie would be greatly appreciated!! Thankyou so much!!

Melbourne, Fl.
reviews: 18
11. Re: Jalousie Plantation

Yes, I agree that the best traveler is the educated traveler. Sometimes, it's difficult to find out exactly what is included, and what is extra. The exception to that is Sandals, where you can count on all the food and drinks to be included.

I also agree that the "all-inclusive" is wonderful the the type of vacation where you want to only relax, and enjoy. However, we plan to get a rental car and "explore", so perhaps we are better-off without the AI. thanks, everyone for your thoughts and opinions-- this forum is great!