We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Anniversary Dinner

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia Beach, VA
Special Anniversary Dinner

Hello All,

My husband & I will spend our anniversary at JP. I'm open to suggestions for nice, romantic, great view restaurants in Soufriere. I was going to do a special dinner on the beach at JP; however, the prices are a bit too steep.

Also, I wanted to know if anyone knew of a sunset cruise that leaves directly from JP or if we are better off just hiring a water taxi.

Any info you can provide will be helpful.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
reviews: 93
1. Re: Special Anniversary Dinner

Why not contact Jalousie and see if they offer a sunset cruise and what they charge. Last I read they have one on Tuesday evenings. I also read about someone doing a catamaran cruise from Soufriere up to Marigot Bay for dinner at Rainforest Hideaway -- that might also be an option for your Anniversary dinner but my guess is it'll be quite pricey.

Did you inquire of Mystic Man as I believe that is the vendor Jalousie uses for their sunset cruise.

As far as restaurants you could have a look at Ladera or Boucan at Hotel Chocolat. Ladera has stunning views and is just above Jalousie so easy to get to (although you'll need a taxi) and the food is good according to recent reviews. I haven't been in a long time so can't comment about how the food is now.

Virginia Beach, VA
2. Re: Special Anniversary Dinner

Thanks Nevera...I just emailed JP and asked for a list of excursions, etc so I should get that back soon. I do remember reading some really great reviews on Mystic Man Tours; I wasn't aware that they were around Jalousie beach...that's great because we don't have to worry about taking a taxi to get to the boat. My husband would be interested in their fishing tours as well. Thanks again!

3. Re: Special Anniversary Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 11, 2012