We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heading to Crystals in June?

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Savannah, Ga
reviews: 3
Anyone heading to Crystals in June?

My fiancee and I are debating gonig to Crystals in mid-June and were wondering if there were other couples from here planning to be there. We were also curious about what hte average weather is like....heard it was the start of the rainy season....any help would be great!

Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 15
1. Re: Anyone heading to Crystals in June?

Hello,

My wife and I are headed there from June 28th to July 7th. I am meticulous when it comes to vacationing, and I can say with out much doubt that it will be in the upper 80's to lower 90's, if it does rain it lasts 5 minutes usually, and you are dry in about 5 minutes after that. Regardless rain in paradise is better then rain at home! Check out www.wunderground.com for more weather information and data compiled over the years. Have fun!

MP

Savannah, Ga
reviews: 3
2. Re: Anyone heading to Crystals in June?

Thanks so much for the reply! We will be there the 12th-19th....Very excited! I had not been able to find anywhere to give me a weather forecast for down there......thanks for the website...I know we will have a great time. I hope you enjoy your trip as well!

Philadelphia Suburbs
3. Re: Anyone heading to Crystals in June?

My fiance and I will be there from July 2-10th! I heard from friends that went to SL in the summer, that if it rains, its only for a short period of time and it doesnt damper the day too much.

New Jersey
4. Re: Anyone heading to Crystals in June?

My husband & I are going to be at Crystals from June 16-30th. Been to St. Lucia some years ago, when it rains, it's just a shower & usually a rainbow comes along after! The weather this time of the year is perfect. Have fun, we are planning too!!

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
reviews: 117
5. Re: Anyone heading to Crystals in June?

It will rain but hopefully not too much. The rainbows are wonderful.

It will be very humid. Do bring plenty of mosquito repellant as they are more of a nuisance in the "rainy" season. Do also bring good sunscreen. I have been caught out several times by burning on a cloudy day!

We always look at the Atlantic forecast long range about a week before going. Usually you can tell if there is a big cloud range heading towards St Lucia. You do get tropical waves in June and sometimes it can be grey skies for a few days but you should get some sunshine to! Have fun.

6. Re: Anyone heading to Crystals in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, August 28, 2009