We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone recommend Red Tiger Car hire?

Which Gros Islet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
reviews: 95
Can anyone recommend Red Tiger Car hire?

I saw a very poor online review about Benny Chitolie and his Red Tiger jeep hire business. I wondered if anyone else has rented a car from Red Tiger recently and could recommend them? I can't find any recent reviews and would be interested to know whether others have used them. Otherwise we are thinking of Cool Breeze. Any car hire suggestions welcomed.

Soufriere, St. Lucia
1. Re: Can anyone recommend Red Tiger Car hire?

Bon jou Sapphire08,

The reviews are not all bad - although it appears there are only 2 jeeps available - a 3 or 4-door... tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147342-i247-k52147…

Why don't you ask ChefM7 directly?

May be you should just patronize Benny's Martial Arts Institute... and rent your jeep at Cool Breeze.

Bless up! Paul

2. Re: Can anyone recommend Red Tiger Car hire?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 18, 2014