We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Grande St. Lucian

Which Gros Islet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hampton, New...
reviews: 125
Sandals Grande St. Lucian

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our honeymoon at the Grande St. Lucian last year from June 12th to the 19th. We have no complaints whatsoever, and to this day we still talk about the fun nights that we had at the beach bar watching the two bartenders, Sean and Orion, basically perform a duo comedy routine. They were hysterical. Did anyone else have the privilege to be able to hang out with them and experience their routine? They made our night, each night.

We had hoped to make some friends with other guests, but we ended up becoming friends with many of the staff members. They were genuinely nice and kind people, unlike many of the guests with whom we dealt. Unfortunately, many guests were a bit snobby.

I hope that all who stay at the Grande St. Lucian have the same opportunity and experience that we had.

Castries, St. Lucia
reviews: 1
11. Re: Sandals Grande St. Lucian

As an Employee there I speak from fact

Interns are not employed they are there on a short term basis to gain supervised practical experience of which we can have between 12-15 at anyone time. They don't get paid a salary or any of the benefits that the staff get nor do they replace a staff member

12. Re: Sandals Grande St. Lucian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 28, 2014