We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patron available at the stores in Rodney Bay?

Which Gros Islet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Laguna Beach...
reviews: 2
Patron available at the stores in Rodney Bay?

Hi all. I'm coming to Rodney Bay with a large group in December, and we've got one person who has gout, so can only drink Patron tequila (and an occasional beer), I guess something to do with how it's distilled. Can anyone tell me if we can get it at either of the grocery stores (or that small liquor / wine store, assuming it's still there) in Rodney Bay? (We'll be at BGBR with no car.) I haven't been there since Dec. 2010, so am trying to figure out if I need to tell him to pack a bottle. Thanks!

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
reviews: 10
1. Re: Patron available at the stores in Rodney Bay?

Yes, Patron is easily found around), at foodmarket in BayWalk and at Brydens, the liquor store in JQ Mall. No worries, it is also around most bars in the area. Enjoy!

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
reviews: 50
2. Re: Patron available at the stores in Rodney Bay?

I am sure if you let BGBR know they will also get a bottle in for their bar (if they don't stock it already)

STEVE

3. Re: Patron available at the stores in Rodney Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, December 16, 2013