We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't decide Sandals Antigua or Sandals St. Lucia

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Youngstown, Ohio
reviews: 9
Can't decide Sandals Antigua or Sandals St. Lucia

Help!!!!

Long Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Hamptons
reviews: 16
1. Re: Can't decide Sandals Antigua or Sandals St. Lucia

You will probably get alot of different opinions. So here is mine. We have been to the Grande in St Lucia and had a fantastic time. It is one of my favorite Sandals(the other one being Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica). When we were in Antigua, while the resort was beautiful, the people just were not as freindly and the Island was just not a beautiful as St Lucia is. I'm glad we saw Antigua, but I have no want to ever go back

belfast
reviews: 215
2. Re: Can't decide Sandals Antigua or Sandals St. Lucia

Toss a coin. It really depends more on which island you prefer to visit, not the hotel. Ive never stayed in a Sandals but have stayed right next door to them on at least 4 different Caribbean islands in other hotels and Sandals are just not for me Im afraid.

St Lucia and Antigua are chalk and cheese for different reasons. Have been to Antigua 4 times and St Lucia 3 (going back in a few weeks) and would go back to either but if i had to choose it would be St Lucia. More my type of volcanic/lush island whereas Antigua is more bare, lowlying and not lush not being volcanic/hilly. On our honeymoon, flying by helicopter from the airport to land between the pitons at our hotel is always the memory i go back to in St Lucia.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
reviews: 85
3. Re: Can't decide Sandals Antigua or Sandals St. Lucia

I would choose St. Lucia. Antigua is very different and we did not find it very friendly overall. The Sandals in Antigua is lovely and the beaches in Antigua lovely as well. Not as many activities in Antigua as St. Lucia if you are interested in venturing outside of the resort. If all you are going to do is stay in the resort then either place will work.

Youngstown, Ohio
reviews: 9
4. Re: Can't decide Sandals Antigua or Sandals St. Lucia

thanks for your replies :) we picked St. Lucia!!

5. Re: Can't decide Sandals Antigua or Sandals St. Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 04, 2014